Ingin DOLLAR GRATI$$$$ ???? Klik disini & Buktikan Sendiri....!!!!!

Chatbox :

Friday, June 5, 2009

Man United Striker Rooney Hails Barcelona As The 'World's Best'

The Red Devil thinks some of the finest football in the world is currently being played in Spain.


Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney, currently away in Almaty preparing for England's World Cup qualifier with Kazakhstan this Saturday, has revealed that he thinks that Barcelona have some of the best players in the world currently.

Rooney also affirmed that Barca were a superb outfit, against whom United had struggled to make an impression on during the 2-0 loss in the Champions League final in Rome.

"In my eyes they are the best team in the world right now and it is difficult to beat them," he told reporters at a press conference in Almaty today.

Advertisement - article continues below »



"They were by far the better team on the night. I think Barcelona played the same way as Spain play. They're the best team in Europe and some of the players they've got are the world's best.

"We were disappointed to lose the game. To be honest, we decided to forget about it the next day and try to concentrate on these England games.

"I'm delighted now I have a chance to put that to the back of my mind. It would be nice to get a win with England and a goal or two. We're looking forward to this game."

And Rooney was feeling good about his new role in the England team, where he and Steven Gerrard interchange between a wide left role and a 'free' role behind the striker.

"I'm enjoying it. The position I am playing for England, as I've said, is the position I like playing most. Playing in different positions is giving me a lot of experience which can only be good for me," he concluded.

Comment Back Myspace Comments
( Zack Wilson / Goal )

No comments:

Your donation will help me to improve the sevice. Thank You.....