Ingin DOLLAR GRATI$$$$ ???? Klik disini & Buktikan Sendiri....!!!!!

Chatbox :

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Manchester United will Win Champions League, says David Beckham

UEFA Champions League

David Beckham (Pic: Reuters)

David Beckham last night tipped Manchester United to beat Barcelona in the Champions League final - insisting his old club is the strongest in Europe.

And the England legend, who has joined AC Milan on loan from LA Galaxy, said he hopes to stay on at the San Siro to be able to meet United in next season's final.

Beckham, 33, said: "I'd like to see Manchester United play Barcelona in this season's Champions League Final.

Advertisement - article continues below »

Football Manager Live

"My old team-mates would win, as right now United are too strong for everybody else - even though Liverpool are a frightening prospect when Steven Gerrard is playing for them.

"I really miss playing in the Champions League. Maybe I'll get to play in a final against United.

"It could be a problem, but if I played for Milan against United next year I would want to win it even though I am a United fan."



Comment Back Myspace Comments
( Steve Goodman / Mirror )

No comments:

Your donation will help me to improve the sevice. Thank You.....