Ingin DOLLAR GRATI$$$$ ???? Klik disini & Buktikan Sendiri....!!!!!

Chatbox :

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rafa Benitez: 'I Want to Stay at Liverpool for 20 Years'

Rafa Benitez (Pic:PA)

Rafa Benitez has insisted he will not turn his back on Liverpool after signing a new long-term deal.

Benitez insisted that after completing a five-and-a-half year deal that will keep him at the club until 2014, he is in it for the long haul.

Advertisement - article continues below »

"I have no get-out clause, and I don't want one. I'm 100 per cent committed," he said after being handed the deal by Tom Hicks and George Gillett.

"I want to be here for 20 years. I don't think there is a better club than Liverpool."



Comment Back Myspace Comments
( Mirror )

No comments:

Your donation will help me to improve the sevice. Thank You.....