Ingin DOLLAR GRATI$$$$ ???? Klik disini & Buktikan Sendiri....!!!!!

Chatbox :

Monday, April 27, 2009

Alan Shearer: I'll Sort Newcastle United Out My Way

English Premier League:

Handicap

Newcastle United vs Portsmouth

0 : 1/2

Over / Under 2 1/4


Newcastle United manager Alan Shearer has stated his intent to do things his way as he attempts to steer the club away from the relegation zone.

The north east club are currently sitting in 19th place in the Premier League table, and Shearer has admitted that he does not listen to former colleagues' advice when it comes to theories about how to save the club.

The former Magpies captain admits he respects the former colleagues, but also said he has his own plan of survival for the club.

Speaking to Mail on Sunday, Shearer said, "I am not a pundit anymore, I am the manager.

Advertisement - article continues below »

Football Manager Live


"I don't really care what people on the outside say, probably like they didn't care what I said when I sat there on a Saturday night a month ago.

"Everyone has an opinion. I respect that, because that is what I do - that is what I did.

"I respect it, but listen to it? No."

The club legend took charge at St. James' Park with eight games of the Premier League season remaining after it was revealed that Joe Kinnear would not return from heart surgery for some time.

The Magpies now just have five more games in which to save themselves from relegation, the next of which sees them entertain Portsmouth at St. James' park on Monday.

Comment Back Myspace Comments
( Nick Turner / Goal )

No comments:

Your donation will help me to improve the sevice. Thank You.....