Ingin DOLLAR GRATI$$$$ ???? Klik disini & Buktikan Sendiri....!!!!!

Chatbox :

Friday, April 24, 2009

Del Piero Open To Cassano Joining Juventus

The captain has reaffirmed that he has nothing against the talented striker from Samp.


Juventus have made it clear that they intend to add a number of stars to their squad next season, and one of those could very well be Sampdoria’s Antonio Cassano, a player that has been strongly linked to the club throughout the large majority of the campaign.

There have been some rumours emerging over the past few months though that the captain of the Bianconeri, Alessandro Del Piero, would not be in favour of such a move, however for the second time in a matter of days, the captain has quashed these rumors by declaring that he has no problem with the Samp hitman.

“I have made mention to this recently, however I would like to once again confirm that I am not against Cassano joining this club,” Del Piero stressed in an interview, as reported by La Repubblica.

Advertisement - article continues below »
ukraine girls


“The club never approach me about who they are considering as future additions to the squad, so I can calmly and confidently say that there is no resentment on my behalf towards Cassano.

“I have never had the chance to have my say about transfers concerning the club, so it is quite clear that I don’t have any problem with this situation.”

Del Piero and his Bianconeri team mates will be hoping to keep their glimmer of Scudetto hope alive this weekend, with victory against the rock bottom Reggina in Calabria.



Comment Back Myspace Comments
( Adrian Del Monte / Goal )

No comments:

Your donation will help me to improve the sevice. Thank You.....