Ingin DOLLAR GRATI$$$$ ???? Klik disini & Buktikan Sendiri....!!!!!

Chatbox :

Friday, March 6, 2009

Fernando Torres: I will be Ready for Real Madrid Champions League Decider

Fernando Torres

Fernando Torres has revealed that he will be ready for the game that will define Liverpool's season.

The Anfield striker has been a major doubt for next week's Champions League encounter with Real Madrid.

If the Reds lose then their last chance of honours has surely gone, but the Spaniard revealed the news that all Liverpool fans want to hear.

"I am quite optimistic that I will be ready for the match versus Real Madrid and, if the ankle holds out, I will also be at Old Trafford for the Man United game," he said.

Advertisement - article continues below »

Shop Guiding Light Video's Secure Catalog for the finest in Children's Christian DVDs, CDs Videos & Games for kids of all ages!

Children's Christian Videos, Games And Software

"I hope to be available for both of the matches because they will be two great games. The ankle injury has been giving me some trouble and the recovery process is taking longer than I hoped, but I think I will be ready.

"The league title is not dead and buried, although it will not be easy." Torres interestingly also committed his future to the Anfield club, even if manager Rafa Benitez were to leave.

"I'm happy in England and I enjoy playing here...and after winning a title with the national team, I would love to win a trophy with Liverpool. This is my biggest wish right now," he said.

"My future is tied with Liverpool, because I still have four years on my contract. Therefore, should Rafa leave, I will stay on and fulfil my contract. My wish is that Rafa extends his contract with Liverpool."



Comment Back Myspace Comments
( David Maddock / Mirror )

No comments:

Your donation will help me to improve the sevice. Thank You.....