Ingin DOLLAR GRATI$$$$ ???? Klik disini & Buktikan Sendiri....!!!!!

Chatbox :

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Canny Cambiasso Plots United's Demise

Esteban Cambiasso is the latest UEFA Champions League star to take up the uefa.com users' Q&A gauntlet. The Buenos Aires-born midfielder, 28, joined FC Internazionale Milano from Real Madrid CF back in 2004, and has won three successive titles with the Nerazzurri. Inter top the table again under José Mourinho, who replaced Roberto Mancini in the summer, and entertain Manchester United FC in the UEFA Champions League first knockout round on Tuesday.

What will be the key to beating Manchester United?
Nino Romeo, Italy


Esteban Cambiasso:
These kind of games are always very close and are only decided by small details. The most important thing for Inter will be to have total concentration and not make any mistakes.

I would say Manchester United have one of the strongest back fours and the world's two best centre-backs. How will you deal with this and score goals?
Ashween, Canada

Cambiasso: We know that Manchester United have a very good defence, but we have confidence in our own abilities. We have our own qualities too.

What convinced you to join Inter? Has your importance in midfield changed with Mourinho compared to Mancini?
Riccardo, Milan


Cambiasso: The idea of playing for one of the best teams in the world and the way the club are able to win championships was what motivated me to come to Internazionale. As for the importance I have in the team, I am very happy with the continuity that my coach has given me. I was also as happy in previous years under Mancini.

What would you take with you if you were to be stranded on an island?
Rahul, India


Cambiasso: I would take my wife and my daughter with me, then the rest of my family.

If you have the opportunity to choose from anyone in the whole wide world right now, who would you pick to play next to you in midfield?
Martin, USA


Cambiasso: I am very happy with the team-mates that I have now – not only in midfield but also in every other position on the pitch.

There are five other Argentinian players at Inter. Does that inccrease the enjoyment of playing in Milan?
Michael Gallo, Canada


Cambiasso: Me, Zanetti, Samuel, Burdisso, Cruz and Crespo have a great relationship – a friendship that goes much further than football. This is always very nice and it helps you to play better.

Advertisement - article continues below »
The Innovative Forex Platform - $10,000 CASH PRIZE POOL! Download for FREE Here.

eToro


Which role model inspired you the most?
Garikai Chunga


Cambiasso: My football idol has always been Fernando Redondo.

Maicon seems to play practical jokes. Who else at Inter likes to joke and have a laugh?
Renato Mignogna, London

Cambiasso: Maicon is a very funny guy. Whenever he has the opportunity he loves to makes jokes, but they are not too nasty. It is good to have someone as amusing as him within the team.

What advice do you have for young players who have only just started and want to become professionals and, like you, play in the world's top leagues?
Peter Aguilar

Cambiasso: I would tell young players that, of course, it is very difficult to break into the top leagues and that it is a lot more important to have fun while you are playing. Doing things responsibly is always very important but never forget that, in the end, this is just a game.

Who would you consider to be the most dangerous attacking player in Serie A?
James Andrew, Scotland

Cambiasso: Sincerely James, the best players for me are the others in my team – they are fantastic.

When the great Javier Zanetti retires I think you are in a strong position to become Inter captain, as you represent the courage, desire and organisation of the team. Is it one of your ambitions?
Richard Graham, Northern Ireland.

Cambiasso: I hope that when Javier retires it will be many years from now. It is an honour to play with him. As for the future, it is very difficult to know how things will be, although obviously I think that it would be an enormous pleasure to play for this great team for many years. And if one day I am given the captaincy, I would enjoy that very much.

What is your pre-match routine?
Mohammed Al- Homaid, Saudi Arabia

Cambiasso: I have many rituals that I perform before games and one day, when I retire, I will reveal all ... ha ha!

How does it feel to play in and win a Milan derby?
Paolo, Perugia

Cambiasso: It is a great joy because of what it means to the Inter Milan fans who are always there with us. They are worth an extra three points when it comes to our target of winning the title this season.



Comment Back Myspace Comments
( UEFA )

No comments:

Your donation will help me to improve the sevice. Thank You.....