Ingin DOLLAR GRATI$$$$ ???? Klik disini & Buktikan Sendiri....!!!!!

Chatbox :

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tottenham Striker Roman Pavlyuchenko not a Fan of English Food

James Collins tackles Roman Pavlyuchenko (Pic:Getty)

Premier League star Roman Pavlyuchenko has moaned that British food doesn’t match that in his homeland Russia.

The £13.8million striker, 27, said meals at Spurs were “simple and modest” and he prefers Russian dumplings.

He whined: “I don’t like their dishes. All they have is a simple canteen. At the Spartak training camp near Moscow the choice and quality of food is better.

“But since my wife Larisa joined me in London it’s not a problem for me anymore. She is a very good cook and now I eat mostly at home. I’m back to my favourite borsch and vareniki (beetroot soup and dumplings stuffed with cottage cheese) and feel as if I never moved countries.”

His comments came a week after the wife of Arsenal’s new £15million Russian striker Andrey Arshavin, 27, also took a swipe at English culture. Yulia, 26, said: “I do not like England. People are too reserved and it’s dull. I do not like English cuisine. Finding the right food may turn into a problem.”

Advertisement - article continues below »

You Choose - Genuine Gemstone Ring - Your's $6.99 S&H

Genuine Sapphire / CZ Continuity Offer

Pampered Pavlyuchenko also complained that English football was too rough. He told Total Football magazine in Moscow: “They play a much harsher football than in Russia. Their referees allow rougher tackling.”

And in a final insult, he said Russian women were prettier than Brits. “There can’t be any comparison,” he said.


Comment Back Myspace Comments
( Greig Box-Turnbull / Mirror )

No comments:

Your donation will help me to improve the sevice. Thank You.....