Ingin DOLLAR GRATI$$$$ ???? Klik disini & Buktikan Sendiri....!!!!!

Chatbox :

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Chelsea Striker Salomon Kalou Dreams of Playing for Arsenal

Salomon Kalou Pictures, Images and Photos

Salomon Kalou has revealed that his dream is to play for Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger.

The Chelsea striker told Setanta Sports that he would jump at the chance of moving to Arsenal if Wenger made a bid to secure his services.

“Arsene Wenger said he thought of signing me? That’s an honour for me, an honour," Kalou revealed after the Blues' 1-0 Champions League victory over Juventus last night.

“He is a very great coach and I know that every single player in the world dreams of playing for Arsene Wenger,” he added.

“I have a lot of respect for him, he is one of the best coaches in the world so why not?

Advertisement - article continues below »

MacMall Blowout Deals! Up to $1194 in Savings! FREE Parallels, Printer, Toast 9, USB hub, Shipping & more after rebate

Apple Blowout Sale

“I am still under contract with Chelsea, but of course I have plenty of friends who play for Arsenal: Kolo Toure, Emmanuel Eboue and Emmanuel Adebayor.

“They are achieving huge things at Arsenal and watching them play is just beautiful.”

He added: “You are never guaranteed to be in the Chelsea starting XI because every single player fights to earn his place, including me, and the coach is the one that has the final word.

“At the present time I’m happy at Chelsea and I hope that the things that I want to happen will happen. I will think of my future once the season is over."



Comment Back Myspace Comments
( Chris Wilson / Mirror )

No comments:

Your donation will help me to improve the sevice. Thank You.....