Ingin DOLLAR GRATI$$$$ ???? Klik disini & Buktikan Sendiri....!!!!!

Chatbox :

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fulham Star Brede Hangeland Aiming to Break Goal Drought Against Arsenal

Brede Hangeland Pictures, Images and Photos

Brede Hangeland admits he must stoop to conquer at Arsenal tomorrow - after hitting the woodwork in the last two games.

The Fulham star, 27, hit the bar against West Brom and Swansea to continue a goal drought stretching back to August.

Advertisement - article continues below »
Get Microsoft Office 2008 Mac Special Media Edition for ONLY $99.99 with any Mac order! HURRY while Supplies Last!

Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac Special MediaEdition


And the 6ft 5in Houston-born defender joked: "I'm going to talk to the groundsman about lifting the crossbar a few inches!

"I should be on a crossbar bonus because I'd be a rich man. I've hit the bar four times in my Fulham career and only scored once so that's a bit disappointing."



Comment Back Myspace Comments
( Neil Mcleman / Mirror )

No comments:

Your donation will help me to improve the sevice. Thank You.....