Ingin DOLLAR GRATI$$$$ ???? Klik disini & Buktikan Sendiri....!!!!!

Chatbox :

Friday, June 12, 2009

Arsenal Skipper Fabregas Asserts He Won't Follow Cristiano Ronaldo To Real Madrid

The Gunners captain wants to stay in north London and win things...


Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas has revealed that he has no intention of copying Manchester United superstar Cristiano Ronaldo, and moving to Real Madrid in a big money transfer.

The side from the Spanish capital had an offer of £80 million for the Portuguese accepted by the Red Devils, but Fabregas, a Catalan, claims that he wants to to bring silverware to the Emirates, not play for the 'new Galacticos' being assembled at the Bernabeu.

Barcelona, too, have been all but ruled out.

"Of course I see my future at Arsenal. I have a very long contract with the club," Fabregas, speaking before the Ronaldo move was confirmed, said in an interview with Arsenal TV Online.

Advertisement - article continues below »


"I would have never signed that if I did not think I was capable of making it (to the end of the contract).

"The boss knows that I really want to stay here. What you cannot stop is what people say about you. The press can write or say whatever they want.

"Here, I do not get involved at all. Since I am 18, they have been saying that - but I am still here."

And Fabregas acknowledged that he was a man who allowed emotion to govern his actions, and his sentimental attraction to the Gunners meant that he had no plans to leave just yet.

"I just say what I feel - and what I feel is that I hope I can be at Arsenal for many years and lift trophies which they have never lifted before, like the Champions League, to lift the Premier League, FA Cups," he added.

"I am really looking forward to it because I am sure the future is bright here."

Comment Back Myspace Comments
( Zack Wilson / Goal )

No comments:

Your donation will help me to improve the sevice. Thank You.....