Ingin DOLLAR GRATI$$$$ ???? Klik disini & Buktikan Sendiri....!!!!!

Chatbox :

Thursday, June 11, 2009

No Chelsea Move for Seedorf Despite Ancelotti's Plea

AC Milan's veteran Dutch midfielder Clarence Seedorf pledged his future to the Serie A side on Wednesday and said he would not be joining-up with former club coach Carlo Ancelotti as FA Cup winners Chelsea.

The 33-year-old - a four time Champions League winner and the only player to win the Champions League with three different clubs - had received an offer to join the Premier League club but had opted to stay with AC Milan, whom Ancelotti left at the end of the season to take over at Chelsea.

"I am flattered," admitted Seedorf, capped 87 times by the Dutch.

Advertisement - article continues below »
Payday Express



"It is fantastic to know that Ancelotti wanted me, but next season I will be at AC Milan.

"I still have a contract at Milan (for two more seasons), I am a Milan player and I feel good here.

"I hope to still be playing here for another at least three or four years," added Seedorf, who won the Champions League twice with AC Milan and once with Ajax and Real Madrid.


Comment Back Myspace Comments
( AFP )

No comments:

Your donation will help me to improve the sevice. Thank You.....