Ingin DOLLAR GRATI$$$$ ???? Klik disini & Buktikan Sendiri....!!!!!

Chatbox :

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pienaar Hints at Everton Exit

Steven Pienaar has challenged Everton to prove they are serious about keeping him by coming up with a new long-term deal to ward off interest from Atletico Madrid.

The South African midfielder is a target for the Spanish club and, with only two years remaining on his current deal, admits he could be tempted by a move to La Liga, although he insists he remains happy at Goodison Park for now.

"It is true that I only have two years remaining on my contract," Pienaar was quoted as saying by Tuesday's edition of Liverpool's Daily Post.

"It has been a happy two years at the club so far and I am delighted to have played a small part in the success we have achieved in finishing fifth in consecutive seasons and reaching the FA Cup final, but you never know in football what tomorrow will bring.

"Who knows in one or two years? time where I will be?"

"I am a proud Everton player at present and would welcome it if the club moved to secure my long-term future, but that kind of thing is out of my hands."

Pienaar added: "I have played in a number of the best leagues in the world, and it has always been my ambition to test myself in La Liga.

Advertisement - article continues below »

No Download, No Installation - Play Now!



"For a player of my type, La Liga will always be an attraction and to play in the Champions League again would be a real thrill.

"I enjoyed playing in the Champions League with Ajax and have been really pleased when I see how my ex-team-mates like Wesley Sneijder and Rafael van der Vaart have gone on to excel in Spain.

"But at this time I can only reiterate that any speculation regarding my future is exactly that."

Everton boss David Moyes has moved to reassure Pienaar that the offer of a new deal should be forthcoming by insisting that he does not intend to sell any of his top players.

"People are always going to be linked with your good players, and they might see Everton as not having that much finance, but there's no way we'll be letting any of our players leave," the Scot declared.

"The one thing we've got at Everton is stability with our players. They are all under long-term contracts and we don't need the money.

"I'd like money to spend, but I won't be giving up any of my players to raise that money."

Pienaar is currently on international duty with South Africa, who are preparing for the Confederations Cup dress rehearsal for next year's World Cup finals.


Comment Back Myspace Comments
( AFP )

No comments:

Your donation will help me to improve the sevice. Thank You.....