Ingin DOLLAR GRATI$$$$ ???? Klik disini & Buktikan Sendiri....!!!!!

Chatbox :

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Carvalho Ready to Quit Chelsea

Veteran Portuguese international defender Ricardo Carvalho said on Wednesday that he was prepared to leave FA Cup winners Chelsea for a club that guaranteed him first team football.

The 31-year-old - capped 50 times - has been at Chelsea since 2004 but rarely played last season because of a succession of injuries.

"I am available for a club who wishes to have me," said Carvalho, who was speaking at Portugal's training camp ahead of leaving for a World Cup qualifier in Albania.

"But before being approached, an agreement must be found with Chelsea, although I am delighted that several clubs are interested in me.

Advertisement - article continues below »

Football Manager Live

"I have had four extraordinary years at Chelsea till this year, which has not been very good, indeed the worst of my career. I wasn't in great shape, because I haven't played.

"But if there is no transfer, I will be fine at Chelsea."

Carvalho, a member of the Portugal side that reached the Euro 2004 final and the 2006 World Cup semi-finals where his foul on Thierry Henry resulted in the only goal of the match a penalty by Zinedine Zidane, won the 2004 Champions League with Porto before leaving for Chelsea for just under 20million pounds.

There, along with former Porto handler Jose Mourinho, he won two Premier League titles, two League Cups and an FA Cup.

Comment Back Myspace Comments
( AFP )

No comments:

Your donation will help me to improve the sevice. Thank You.....