Ingin DOLLAR GRATI$$$$ ???? Klik disini & Buktikan Sendiri....!!!!!

Chatbox :

Monday, June 1, 2009

Pavel Nedved: Now I Have Stopped Playing Football

The veteran has officially confirmed that he will hang up his boots to spend his free time with his family.


Juventus midfielder Pavel Nedved has confirmed that the 2-0 win over Lazio will be his last match as a player, as he draws the curtain on his career to spend more time with his family.

The Czech dynamo has finally called it a day and he bowed out in typically graceful fashion.

Nedved played 327 games for the Bianconeri during his eight year spell at the club and it is unlikely that he will carry on playing for another side.

"It's a beautiful day for me and I want to thank everyone here, the fans, the club. We had a great season and I can now stop playing with calm and tranquility," Nedved told Sky Sport Italia.

Advertisement - article continues below »

Football Manager Live


"I didn't stop running today, now I will stop and I will stay close to my family. I have stopped playing, that's it for me now.

"Now I will dedicate my free time to my family and give all the time they have waited for me back to them."

Nedved took the opportunity to thank his team-mates, and revealed that he has promised Amauri the number 11 shirt.

"I want to thank [Alessandro] Del Piero, he has been a great captain over the years. Now I will leave this number to Amauri," added the midfielder.

"I didn't expect all this and I am extremely happy to have played for these fans," concluded Nedved, clearly moved by the whole experience.

After the game, Del Piero presented him with a signed football shirt signed by the entire squad. Juventus finish the season as runners up in Serie A.

Comment Back Myspace Comments
( Salvatore Landolina / Goal )

No comments:

Your donation will help me to improve the sevice. Thank You.....