Ingin DOLLAR GRATI$$$$ ???? Klik disini & Buktikan Sendiri....!!!!!

Chatbox :

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Manchester United Derby Win Marred by Mutiny of Carlos Tevez and Cristiano Ronaldo

Carlos Tevez

Carlos Tevez and Cristiano Ronaldo mutinied yesterday as Manchester United’s title bandwagon rolled on.

Tevez rebelled first when he claimed he is quitting Old Trafford because the club have not treated him with respect.

And then Ronaldo threw a strop when he was substituted, appearing to swear as he angrily snatched his tracksuit top and took his seat in the dugout.

The tantrum came in front of his mother, Dolores Averio, who was in the crowd.

Tevez, who sealed United’s derby win over Manchester City after Ronaldo opened the scoring, is angry they have not made his loan move permanent in a £26million deal.

The Argentine cupped his ears when he scored as if to say to the board could they hear how much the fans love him as they chanted “Fergie, Fergie, sign him up.”

Sir Alex Ferguson played down his defiant gesture, saying: “I’ve no problem with him doing that. If he keeps scoring, I’ll have no problems. Nothing has changed.”

Tevez claims United have not made him a contract offer, even though his two-year loan agreement ends this summer.

Advertisement - article continues below »

“I have not been treated as a member of the family,” he fumed. “I do not feel wanted. I guess what I’m saying is goodbye.

“I’ve done everything I possibly can, but they have never made me an offer or given me a contract so I have to leave.

“The fans treat me like family, but United have not signed me so they do not respect me as a footballer.”

Ferguson, whose side need just four more points to win the title, also tried to smooth over Ronaldo’s latest act of petulance and said: “He wanted to stay on, you know what he’s like.

“He put in an incredible performance at Arsenal on Tuesday and he ran his socks off. I’ve got Wednesday (at Wigan) and Arsenal to think about, but I think it’s great.”

But Mark Hughes felt City were unlucky and claimed Stephen Ireland did not foul Dimitar Berbatov for the free-kick for Ronaldo’s opener.

“I was disappointed with the award of the free-kick and I didn’t think it was a foul,” said the Blues manager. “Stevie got the ball.”

Comment Back Myspace Comments
( David Anderson / Mirror )

No comments:

Your donation will help me to improve the sevice. Thank You.....